Buenos Aires Tango and Wine
Day 1: EZEIZA/BUENOS AIRES
You will land at Buenos Aires Airport where we will be waiting to accompany you to your chosen hotel. Once checked in and ready, you can aimlessly explore and become acquaintained with the city’s back streets at your leisure.
Day 2: BUENOS AIRES/CITY TOUR
After a buffet breakfast including the finest, local pastries, the day begins with a visit to the famous Plaza de Mayo (May Square), the Casa Rosada (Pink House) and the Cathedral with its beautiful surroundings; you will visit the San Telmo neighbourhood that will capture you with its ancient market and handicrafts found in nearby streets; you will see the Boca with its brightly coloured houses and the legendary Bombonera (Boca Juniors Stadium); take a trip around Puerto Madero, the most fashionable corner of the city, and lastly, the celebrated Recoleta district and its legendary cementary. The night will be painted with the melancholic colours of Tango…after a dinner that includes a dancing show, you can taste a selection of fine wines or if you dare, with the help of instructors, try the basic steps of Argentina’s world famous dance.
Day 3: BUENOS AIRES/COUNTRY DAY
After breakfast, you will head out to San Antonio de Areco, where you will learn the traditional customs of the cowboys. Here you will experience a traditional day in the country, where you can try your hand at horseriding, go out on a bicyle or, included too, a carriage. Furthermore you will enjoy a typical Argentinian lunch. Following afternoon tea, you will return to Buenos Aires, where the nightlife will welcome you with open arms.
Day 4: BUENOS AIRES/EZEIZA
After you have enjoyed your final Buenos Aires breakfast, we will accompany you to J.Newbery Airport, from where the local flights depart, in order to continue onto your next goal on this great South America adventure.
- Transfer to and from the airport – private service with bilingual guide
- 3 nights, including breakfast, at the chosen hotel
- A 4-hour city tour with private, bilingual service
- Dinner at the restaurant with Tango Show (with transportation to and from the hotel)
- Wine tasting or, alternatively, tango classes
- Picnic in San Antonio de Areco, with transportation, lunch, afternoon tea and activities included
|Hotel||Double room||Valid until|
|Esplendor Plaza Francia||955||28/02/2016|
|Grand hotel Buenos Aires||1010||28/02/2016|
The fares can vary depending on the price of the US dollar and are only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
- These are net rates per person in US dollars
- Private service with bilingual guide
- Not including air flights or airport tax